Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Blog #1 - Sara V.

 If I could live anywhere, like not just on Earth, I mean anywhere in the universe. I would choose to live in Canada, Earth(just in case if they found another Canada somewhere else in the universe, on another planet of course, just being specific). There are many reasons why I wish to live in Canada, but I am only got to name the ones that are on the top of my head.
   
 My parents will live here for the rest of their lives. I wish to live close to them because if i am on the other side of the world and they need me, i won't be able to get to them as quickly. I might only be able to come in days, weeks or even months. By then, I might not get there in time to help them. I also wish to live closer to my sister. I am soon going into high school, my sister and I are starting to go our separate ways. When I am in high school, finishing my last grade there, I might not be able to see her again anytime soon after that. She might be off to college once I'm done University, and we might not cross paths anytime soon(unless she and I decide to come together and see how everything is going and how is life). 

My friends as well, they might decide to stay here somewhere in Canada. Maybe in Yukon, Manitoba or B.C. I wish to stay close to my friends. If they travel in different directions, from year to year, I will come visit them as often as I can one by one and see how there life is going, do they like, it have they meet new people and have they a nice, loving job.

The money. If I toke a trip to the moon, then to Saturn, then to Pluto and so on that would cost probably the same amount of money of all the rich people in the world, combined. and for me that would be impossible. I mean literately impossible. To get to my point, I would save that money for other purposes in my life. For example taking my kids (if I get any) for vacation during the summer, winter and March break, school trips, extra curricular activities, college, University, furniture, the house and tones and tones of others that my brain can't remember of for now, but you get my idea.

Even if i could go to Pluto and beyond, I still would't wish to go. The reasons that I have given says that I really do like living close to my parents, family and friends. And I would use that money that I was given to spend it on other things.








1 comment:

  1. Are there any other reasons you would want to stay in Canada outside of family and friends? Where in Canada would you choose to live?
    Try to provide the reader with a variety of reasons as to why you would choose to live somewhere. Family and friends are important but they are really only one topic point, not two.

    14/20

    ReplyDelete